How to arrive in Bardonecchia
Bardonecchia is in the Valle di Susa in north west Piedmont region on the border with France. It is well connected via road, train (both national and international connections) and airport (Milan, Turin, Chambery and Geneva are all within easy reach of Bardonecchia)
Bardonecchia is about 50 minutes away from Turin by motorway, 1 hour from Turin and 2 hours from Milan by train. The international airport of Turin Caselle is about 1 hour away.
- From Milan: take the A4 motorway towards Turin, continue on the A32 towards Bardonecchia.
- From Turin: take the A32 Turin-Bardonecchia motorway and take the Bardonecchia exit or the highway (SS24 and 335 that goes through the Valle di Susa to Bardonecchia).
- From Lyons: take the A43 motorway towards the Frejus tunnel. The first exit immediately after the tunnel is Bardonecchia.
The international Paris (Gare de Lyon) to Milan (Stazione Porta Garibaldi) train goes through Bardonecchia.
There are direct trains from Turin (1 hr), Milan (2hr) Lyon (2hr 42 min) and Paris (4hr 15 min).
For further information on trains go to: www.trenitalia.it or www.it.voyages-sncf.com
- Turin (1hr from the airport to Bardonecchia) Torino Caselle airport: www.aeroportoditorino.it
- Milan (2hr from the airport to Bardonecchia) Linate and Malpensa airports: www.seamilano.eu
- Chambery (1hr 15 mins from the airport to Bardonecchia) Chambery airport: www.chambery-airport.com
- Geneva (2hr from the airport to Bardonecchia) Ginevra airport: www.gva.ch